TWO-WAY, ACTIVE PROFESSIONAL LOUDSPEAKER
Wharfedale Pro has taken the power and reliability of our innovative Titan models and combined it with on board bi-amplification and active crossovers to make the brand new stunning TITAN ACTIVE. Built with the same rugged, injection molded chassis as our Titan Passive series, these powerhouses are at home almost anywhere, band practice, on stage, in studios, at rehearsals, theaters, even houses of worship.
Built around the best components, including a titanium compression driver and heavy-duty cast-frame woofer, TITAN ACTIVE delivers the high level, even dispersion and sonic integrity usually associated with much more expensive speakers. Designed to perform in portable and fixed installation applications alike, the TITAN ACTIVE, with an ultra-light-weight composite enclosure, offers a range of multiple mounting options, the optional tripod floor stands, the optional wall mount, the unique dual-head array adapter or even on its side as a floor monitor.
Power, compact, lightweight and affordable, the TITAN ACTIVE makes the ideal choice for outdoor gigs and festival speakers applications. No matter where you're gigging, the TITAN ACTIVE is the ultimate live performance speakers. Enclosure Features:
- Lightweight enclosure with rubberized transport handles for easy portability
- Rugged Polypropylene injection moulded cabinets with rubberized over-molded handles
- Trapezoidal shape allows for vertical arrays as well as horizontal stage monitor applications
- Protective metal grille
- Multiple M8 rigging points including wall mount bracket inserts
- Power 'ON' LED indicators inside of the high frequency horn throat and on the back panel
- Standard 35mm integral speaker stand socket and bottom mounted bracket inserts
Stage Monitoring, Mobile sound and Permanent sound installation
*Primary Target: Musician, Event Organizer, Club owner, Roadies
*Secondary Target: Clubs, Bars, and Concert Attendees, Pastor, Church
Congregations, Facilities Manager, Building Contractor
Internal laminar flow rib pattern
Using state of the art, gas assist injection moulding technology, plus an internal laminar flow rib pattern we have increased the enclosures rigidity and reduced its weight compared with standard injection moulded enclosures.