At a price point better known for cheap imitations, the SVP-P series stands out from the competition. The SVP P series provides powered versions of the most popular models of the SVP Series. Genuine Wharfedale Pro woofers, high-efficiency compression driver, Elliptical Waveguide (EWG™) technology and Protech™ driver protection all ensure that SVP-P stands out as the best value in a professional sound reinforcement loudspeaker.
SVP Powered Speakers Features:
- The powered, 2 way, full range loudspeakers systems.
- Incorporate one Low Frequency Driver (12 inch for the SVP-12PM and 15 inch for the SVP-15P), mounted in a low resonance composite wood material enclosure.
- 1 inch exit Hi Frequency compression driver, loaded as part of a horn assembly. A nominal coverage of 90° (horizontal) and 60°(vertical).
- A low frequency amplifier module delivering 300 watts rms to the internal components.
- The amplifier controls and connections mounted on a metal mounting panel with an external convection cooled aluminium heatsink contained and protected within the speaker system overall dimensions.
- Trapezoidal in shape with 2 handles for easy transportation, covered in black industrial carpet.
- SVP-15P features a partial black perforated steel grille; SVP-12PM features a full black perforated steel grille.
- Powered version of SVP-15
- 45-20kHz frequency response (+/-3dB)
- 4 ohms system impedance
- 1/4" combined jack & XLR input connecter, level control
- 300W RMS / 450W Peak amplifier
H/D/W: 638 x 390 x 463 mm, 21.76kg