Flexible and Complete Mixer
The heart of the SPX series is a mixer section that combines all of the power and flexibility that users have come to demand from professional mixers. A range of balance and unbalanced low-noise Mic and Line inputs are provided, along with a pair of direct instrument inputs, There are also 3 stereo inputs , input EQ, and separate monitor and effects sends on each channel.
Dedicated instrument inputs, stereo line inputs and USB input/output. Maximum flexibility to accommodate all of your connectivity needs.
Advanced USB Connectivity
By incorporating a USB interface the SPX now becomes the digital bridge between your performance and a computer. Use the supplied audio recording of live performances for immediate distribution on CD or as MP3s!You can even play back any digital audio file from a computer through the SPX in full digital clarity!
Connect your SPX mixer to a computer and you have a complete digital audio recording system! Record your live performances and take them home, edit, add tracks and create your own mixes for CD or MP3
Play any digital audio file back from a computer directly through the USB port. Great for playing music during breaks, or even for playing MIDI files or virtual instruments.
Extensive Signal Processing
You want simplicity, but you also want power. SPX mixers include 3-band EQ on mono inputs, 2-band EQ on stereo inputs and dual 9-band EQ on master outputs. A 24-bit Digital Signal Processor delivers 8 of the most popular effects without the need for complicated programming.
On-board Digital Effects Processor for high quality signal processing, offering eight 24-bit presets of the most popular effects.
SPX powered mixers are equipped with Class D dual-channel power amplifiers, allowing either stereo or Main/Monitor operation. An automatic 2-speed cooling fan ensures that the amplifiers run cool all night long, while minimizing weight and enhancing portability.
Proprietary ultra low-noise microphone preamps designed for maximum headroom and natural response make the SPX powered mixers an ideal choice for live performance and live recording applications.
The Wharfedale Pro SPX Powered Mixers offer the selection of many types of signal sources, detailed equalization control, digital audio interfacing, versatile signal routing capabilities, internal effects processing, along with powerful amplification parameters to provide you with the features and functions to enhance your live performances with the ruggedness and quality you deserve!
1. Low Z balanced MIC input jack
2. Hi Z balanced/unbalanced line level input jack
3. Super Hi-Z balanced/unbalanced instrument level input jack
4. Stereo balanced/unbalanced line level 1/4" & RCA input jacks
5. USB stereo input/output
6. Channel level control
7. TRIM control
8. PEAK LED indicator
9. PAN control
10. Equalization controls
11. Effects (EFX) send level control
12. Monitor (MON) send level control
13. POWER LED indicator
14. EFX TO MAIN level control
15. EFX TO MONITOR level control
16. EFFECT preset selection switch
17. EFX MASTER level control
18. EFX BYPASS switch
19. LEFT/MONITOR graphic equalizer
20. RIGHT/MAIN graphic equalizer
21. STEREO MIX - MAIN/MONITOR switch
22. MAIN MASTER level control
23. MONITOR MASTER level control
24. Global PHANTOM power switch
25. Channel 1~7 MUTE switch
26. LED bar-graph signal level meters
27. LIMITER LED indicator
28. EFFECT SEND / RETURN jacks
29. EFFECT bypass footswitch jack
30. Stereo RECORD OUT dual RCA jacks
31. L/MONITOR OUT - R/MAIN line level output jacks
32. PRE EQ MONITOR line level output jack
33. POWER AMP IN LEFT / RIGHT line level input jacks
7 Mic/ 3 Stereo Inputs, 300 Watts/channel
9 Mic/ 3 Stereo Inputs, 400 Watts/channel