The PM700 is a compact, powered mixer from Wharfedale Professional and can be used in a variety of application, sound reinforcement or public address. The PM700 mixer is designed to withstand the rigours of life on the road by being house in a tough wooden, carpet covered surround.
The PM700 offers an extra input channel making seven in total plus a seven band graphic equaliser for flexible sound shaping and feedback control. This powered mixer is designed for great value, great sound. It's simple to transport and easy to set up, and is round tough sound systems for the most discerning of professional users!
The Benefits of a PM700 Mixer!
- One unit to balance and combine all instrument and microphone source inputs
- Quick and easy to setup
- Portable, light and easy to carry
- TAPE in sockets allow media players to be adds to the main output
- Digital Delay section allows adjustment of interval time, repeat rate and volume of the delays
- Designed with generous headroom to ensure the excellent sonic quality is delivered at both high and low frequencies
- LED Meter (6) for easy indication of output levels
- Dual DSP chip allows two effects to be used (e.g reverb and delay) at the same time on the same mic channel
- 8 preset digital effects allow you to add multiple extras to your sound