The PM500 mixer features five mono input channels for applications requiring more than five source inputs. The LF control frequency has been carefully selected on the PM500, allowing vocals or instruments to be finely tuned without losing their natural balance. The HF control is similarly designed to cut out unwanted harshness or excessive mid high range interference.
The Benefits of a PM500 Mixer!
- One unit to balance and combine all instrument and microphone source inputs
- Quick and easy to set up
- Portable, light and easy to carry
- TAPE IN sockets allow cassette recorders or CD players to be added to the Main Output
- Digital Delay section allows adjustment of interval time, repeat rate and volume of the delays
- Designed with generous headroom to ensure excellent sonic quality is delivered continuously at both high and low frequencies
The PM500 mixer features five mono input channels for applications requiring more than five source inputs.
The PM series powered mixers can be used in a variety of applications.
- Portable live sound applications
- Sound reinforcement
- Public address