The EVP-Neo Tour Bags are padded weather proof nylon covers designed to protect the EVP-Neo series loudspeakers. An EVP-Neo Tour Bag provides extra protection during transit, in addition it is designed for use during operation in outdoor and demanding indoor applications. Durable weather proof zippers seal the loudspeaker safely inside the cover.
The front of the Tour Bag can be removed, revealing a heavy duty mesh screen that protects the transducers. This mesh screen keeps the EVP-Neo secure and allows operation while the loudspeaker is still protected by the cover. The front panel is held in place by heavy duty velcro and facilitates quick setup.
A velcro sealed access point is located at the input panel, allowing full connectivity and operation while the EVP-Neo is still protected. Models that feature pole mount sockets have an entry point at the bottom of the Tour Bag, allowing pole mounting with the loudspeaker still fully protected inside the cover.
Velcro sealed access panels for each of the handles aid transportation and ensure that the weight of the EVP-Neo is held by the aluminium carry handles, just as the designers intended.
A velcro fastened accessory pocket on the rear provides useful storage space for tools and cabling.
Thank you for the purchase of this EVP-Neo Tour Bag. An EVP-Neo Tour Bag will help to protect your EVP-Neo loudspeaker in use and transit for many years to come. Please follow the step by step guide below to ensure you get the most from your EVP-Neo Tour Bag.
- Firstly before attempting to cover a EVP-Neo inspect the Tour Bag and EVP-Neo loudspeaker for any signs of damage.
- Remove the velcro fastened front panel and lay the tour bag onto a stable surface with the mesh front panel facing upwards.
- Unzip and open the main compartment of the EVP-Neo Tour Bag. Fold the front panel outwards. Ensure all of the velcro flaps are closed neatly.
- Place the EVP-Neo into the Tour Bag, take care to ensure that the EVP-Neo is correctly orientated in the Tour Bag.
- Check that the pole mount receptacle of the EVP-Neo is inline with the access point on the Tour Bag.
- Pull the sides of the Tour Bag upwards, you will have to pull them up very tight as the Tour Bag is intentionally very tight. This is essential for use during audio operation, as a loose bag will create unwanted noise.
- Use the zip to close the main compartment of the EVP-Neo Tour Bag, take care with tightening the zip.
- Attach the velcro section of the front panel to the edge of the mesh front.
You are now ready to transport your EVP-Neo loudspeaker! Use the velcro fastened access panels near the carry handles to make transportation easy. When you arrive at your venue follow the following steps to prepare for your performance:
- Remove the velcro fastened front panel and store in a safe place.
- Place your EVP-Neo loudspeaker into position using the access panels and integral carry handles.
- Open the input panel access point using the velcro strips. You are now free to make your wiring connections.